Menu
Calphurnia
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Clever dog notifications

My iPhone has stopped notifying me when any movement is detected. I have notifications turned on. Any one with any ideas. Getting frustrated and ready to chuck clever dog as far as I can throw it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clever dog notifications

Hi Calphurnia,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the Clever Dog notifications on your iPhone.

Have a look at the following Forum thread regarding this: Clever dog motion detection

If you require further help, please contact Clever Dog direct.

If you get this issue resolved, please feel free to update the Forum as I'm sure there are other customers out there that would benefit from any information you can share.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Calphurnia
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clever dog notifications

Thanks Terry_P. I have looked on the forum you suggested. Very interesting. My alerts did actually start but then was alerting showing Mr Nobody all the time. People coming through the outer porch door are already through the inner door before being activated therefore showing Mr Nobody again. I actually call it Dozy Dog. I have explained all this to the supplier of mine and he has asked me to send it back for a replacement. Having read so many other people problems I feel it is a general problem with all of them so am not going to bother.
0 Kudos