Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8 (221 Views)

Android box trouble.

Hi, I have an Android TV box, I have speeds of 35 to 45 and most movies and shows play fine. So far though I can't get Gold Rush to play. It will play, but loads so slow it's unwatchable. Kinda weird since all other shows I've tried work great. Anyone have an idea what could be going on? Thanks, Dan

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 8 (217 Views)

Re: Android box trouble.

What app are you using to stream Discovery?

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8 (213 Views)

I'm not techy at all so I have no idea, sorry. I just got the box so i'm still learning it. I just went to Discovery and clicked on the new season and the episode I wanted to watch. It came up with 176 providers. I tried a few at the top, then I in the middle and a couple at the end. I just went to try one last one in the middle, like 63 I think and all of the sudden it's playing good and loading fast. I've been trying off and on all day watching movies and other shows in between. Coming back to Gold Rush and trying a few off and on most of the day. Out of the blue one works, is this normal and I'm just impatient? Thanks, Dan

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 8 (211 Views)

LOL Ima gonna send you a PM- personal message - look for a little purple envelope top right of this site

0 Kudos
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 8 (187 Views)

From your description, You want help with viewing illegal streams via  kodi addons, in a public forum.

That is just asking to get banned.

Ask the guys who sold you the box, google what is, isnt legal, and be careful .

0 Kudos
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 8 (168 Views)

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8 (147 Views)

I think in this case the problem you are experiencing with the slowness is down to the services you are using on the android TV box rather than an issue with your Virgin Media internet connection.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Trouble shooter
Message 8 of 8 (134 Views)

if you have netflix on that box, there's a speed test within the app - look within help for test/check network

that will report the streaming speed from netflix into the android box.

if that looks good, then it's your "other sources" that are slow - you have to find the best (fastest) ones by trial and error or by asking google for advice

0 Kudos