TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
craigparn
Helpful Answer

replacement remote

My remote control has stopped working,nothing in the way,new battery's and the like. How do I get a replacement?

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
dozer167

Re: replacement remote

Hi craigparn,

you can either wait for a Virgin tech to answer your post, or you may call 150 FREE from a VM landline or alternatively call 08454541111 from any phone or mobile, to arrange to have a FREE replacement remote ordered & sent out to you.

Hope the info helps.                   Regards dozer167

I do not work for Virgin Media, I'm just another customer. If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the kudos star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer?
Please use plain text.
Boffin
LesleyChenard

Hi craigparn,

I've ordered a remote for you, which should arrive within 7-10 days via normal 1st class post.

Regards,

Lesley Chenard
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
LisaS235

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Ju1974

replacement remote

Remote is broken need a replacement. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
granty89

Hi there

I was wondering if you could help, my mums Virgin media remote had died a death after so many years, how might I go about ordering a new one please?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards 

Please use plain text.
Wizard
Dale_H

Hi Ju1974

In order to help you further could you please PM me your details such as house number and postcode.

Cheers

Dale Heaven

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our service status and fault checker.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Wizard
Dale_H

Hi granty89

Please could you provide the details for the account in question via PM such as postcode and house number

Thanks

Dale Heaven

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our service status and fault checker.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
KOMP

Hello

did a little google of the internet and my search has brought me here

i am also in need of a replacement remote for my virgin media box.

if this request can be handled here i would be most grateful.

many thanks

regards

kieren

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
pagriffin

Hi there,

I also have a remote on which the buttons on the right hand side on the numeric keypad part have all ceased to work. Have tried new batteries, and the buttons on the box itself all operate correctly.

Would be graetful if someone could advise how best to order a replacement.

Many thanks

Paul G

Please use plain text.