TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Padawan
katejo

problem with returning old V box to you

I have a new V HD box which was delivered 20th Jan. I am supposed to return the old one to you. I tried one of the named collection points but they no longer offer this. Today I tried to ring another one but noone answered. I rang your customer services as I don't want to be penalised for not returning it. I was offered a  home collection but I am not willing to use a day's holiday for you to get your box back. Could I leave it outside for you to collect (behind bushes and under the front window so not visible)? Alternatively could I deliver it to the local Virgin shop? I can't go any further as I don't have car transport.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: problem with returning old V box to you

I believe the collection agents need you to be in, however it should be possible to take it to a Virgin Media shop.

Just to confirm that it was shops listed with Collect+ (http://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin) that are saying they no longer do it?

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Padawan
katejo

Yes it was this one. I will try another or ask at the shop but not this weekend due to the snow

Fieldstone Commerce Ltd
14 Station Road
London
E17 8AA
Please use plain text.
Padawan
katejo

This weekend I have made a 2nd attempt to return your V box. I phoned the other shop named on the Collect + option to check that they still accepted them  Each time I tried I got a message to say the line was in use so I left a message but have not had any response.

I am not willing to carry it down there without reassurance that it will be accepted. I tried to contact the local Virgin shop today but they had not yet opened. If I take it there next weekend, will they definitely accept it? It is the one in Selborne Shopping Centre London E17

Please use plain text.