TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
sammidge
Helpful Answer

my remote control has stopped working!

my remote control has stopped working, after changing the batteries it still isnt working!

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

Re: my remote control has stopped working!

Hi, can you use the buttons on the front of the box or are they not responding as well?

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sammidge

yes they are working, but it is very difficult to use the box this way. Could i be sent a new remote control please.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sammidge

It is a V+ box, that I have, thankyou.

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

No problem, I have ordered a new one for you, please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.