TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
nellyb

c4 on demand - picture jumping

can anyone help?  Every programme I try to watch on c4 on demand is jumping. there are no problems with any other channel such as bbc i player or the normal digital channels.

The programme i;ve been trying to watch is 'this is england86'

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: c4 on demand - picture jumping

nelly,

it wont work on demand content will only work for a week, this was on last Tuesday so the furthest you can go back is to last Wednesday if you reboot your box, it should dissappear

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
The Sorter
paperclip

Christopher_G wrote:

nelly,

it wont work on demand content will only work for a week, this was on last Tuesday so the furthest you can go back is to last Wednesday if you reboot your box, it should dissappear

But didn't the OP say it was every programme on 4 on Demand, I think he only mentioned that programme as that was what he wanted to view at the time.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
nellyb

yeah, i itried it yesterday whilst it was still available and then again today.  The programme starts fone as do others but as soon as they play, the picture starts jumping.  It's only the c4 on demand progs that do it. None of the others.

Please use plain text.
The Sorter
paperclip

[ Edited ]

nellyb wrote:

yeah, i itried it yesterday whilst it was still available and then again today. The programme starts fone as do others but as soon as they play, the picture starts jumping. It's only the c4 on demand progs that do it. None of the others.

I will check it at my end and let you know, which day was it on? I take it we are still talking about 'this is england86' ?

I have just checked 'this is england86' ep01 and it seems fine, no jumping.

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Can you list some other examples to test please

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.