TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
trapster

Virgin tivo box dimensions

Hi

I am going to order the tivo box on the 11th as I pre reg'ed for it ,but i need to make sure it will fit where the v+ box is sitting.

So can someone with a tivo box give me the dimensions in inchs or cm

Please use plain text.
Boffin
Rawrbear

Re: Virgin tivo box dimensions

It's about this wide *gestures with hands*

:smileywink:

L - 14.5" (370mm)
W - 9.5" (240mm)
D - 2.5" (65mm)

Though that's details taken from another website that's not lifted off of anything I've read internally(mostly because I've not been paying that much attention) but from using the box myself those would seem to be about spot on.

I work for Virgin Customer Service - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Hi trapster,

Just whipped my ruler out and measured the one in the office, the measurements given appear correct (except I reckon nearer 74mm height, maybe they're not including the little feet!).

I would however point out that you would need to add some on to the depth of 240mm for cables.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
trapster

fantastic thank you guys :-)

its not really much wider or deeper thank the samsung v+ box i already have :-)

and i have 350mm from the back to the front which would be ample :-)

thanks again i will be placing my order on the 11th as per my dean email ;-) lol

Please use plain text.
Wizard
joshua_welby

I have an old NTL Pace box is the new Tivo boxes smaller or bigger than the Pace box?

What are the differences between the two boxes Dimension wise

Please use plain text.