TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
Jambo1972

Virgin Box not working

My Virgin box isn't working.  Its a Samsung SMT 2110-C and the box is stuck on standby mode, despite it not actually being on standby as i've pressed the button, and the display is blank.  I have unplugged and replugged it but box still shows its on standby and the display is blank.  I phoned and got to speak to someone after 15mins but they then cut me off and didn't want to spend another 15mins with the phone stuck to my ear.  Help!!!!
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: Virgin Box not working

Sorry to hear that. When are you available for a technician to visit?

Chris

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
Jambo1972

Hi Chris

Any afternoon is okay.

Jambo

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Hi

Ive booked this weds 12-4 hope this is ok

Chris

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
Jambo1972

Hi Chris

That's great.

Thank you very much.

Please use plain text.