TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
garyian

V box online light flashing

Good evening.

The online light on my v plus box HD keeps flashing. A number of channels are now unavailable and I cannot access any of the catch up services etc. To add to the frustration, an engineer was to call this afternoon between 4pm and 7pm and no-one turned up. Time off from work was begged to accomodate this! Also, upon telephoning 150, after selecting from the list of options for help, I am informed of a fault in South London asked to hold and then promptly told "the other person has cleared". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Ian White

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Re: V box online light flashing

Hi there

Apologies the engineer did not turn up.  There was a note on the account advising it had been cancelled by yourself ?

I have booked the next available which is Sunday 12-4.

Can you advise if you can make this please ?

Thanks

Claire

Claire D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
garyian

Re: V box online light flashing

Hi,

Many thanks for the quick responseand Sunday between 12-4 is fine

Thanks

Gary

Please use plain text.