TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
creamfresh

The Mentalist on demand

[ Edited ]

Hi

Can anyone please help, we are halfway through watching series 1 of The Mentalist on TV on demand and now its gone.

On the Virgin media website it still shows it as being available on 'On Demand' . I have rang 150 last week and after finally getting through to someone, they said it was a fault and would be back on the demand service within 3 days, but that was 7 days ago

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Re: The Mentalist on demand

Hi creamfresh

I have checked with the team that handles this and they are still looking into why the

content is not showing.  We apologise it has taken this amount of time but we will hopefully have it back or an answer for you soon.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
creamfresh

Hi Claire

Thanks for the reply, but have you had any joy with this yet.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
weemac

Hi, I think I may have a similar issue - I watched an episode of Chuck (s2) on on demand last night, then went to put on another episode and the programme had totally disappeared from the listing.

I was wondering whether I need to report this, or whether the fix for the mentalist will fix chuck as well?

Thanks.

Jennifer

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Ray_P

Hi both,

Chuck and The Mentalist are both missing from our office TV too. I've raised the issue with our national faults team. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Many thanks

Ray

Kind Regards

Ray_P

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
creamfresh

Hi

Anyone had any joy with the Mentalist:smileysad:

On your website, its still saying its available..................maybe you should update the info ??

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Hi creamfresh,

I think we're still waiting for a response on this, but we will have to liase with Ray, who is out of the office today.

Kind Regards

Michael S

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Medders84

Hi   Anyone had any joy with the Mentalist   On your website, its still availible. Thanks..
Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Jenny_McI

Hi Medders84

The mentalist is not showing in the office TV . I have also checked our website for Tv choice & it is not shwoing the mentalist.

Many thanks

Jenny Mc

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.