Whiz Kid II
Jenny_McI

Re: TV box Samssung SMT-2110C Problem

Hi lookin_atu2

If the box has not loaded back up in the next 10 minutes then let us know as an engineer will need to be sent.

Many thanks

Jenny Mc
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Just joined
lookin_atu2

:smileywink: channels are now back up, "thanks for your help jenny" :smileywink: have a nice weekend.

Please use plain text.
Whiz Kid II
Jenny_McI

Hi lookin_atu2

I am so glad it is all working now.

Have a nice weekend yourself

Many thanks

Jenny Mc

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Just joined
robin13867

Re: TV box Samsung SMT-2110C Problem

Hi,

Having the same issue here - LD20 is displayed, occasionally changes to LD30 and did once change to a PL number of some form. I have no television channels at all - not even terrestrial, as this is all channelled through the box (our roof aerial isn't too clever). HELP!

Thanks!

Robin.

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard II
Claire_D

Hi robin13867

Sorry to hear your having problems with the television.

I have just looked at the box and it seems to be up and running. Can you can confirm if

this is the case, as I can see a possible  signal level problem which we would also need to

address.

Thanks

Claire

VM Support Team  

Claire D

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Just joined
2cedi

Hello..And well am also having a samsung smt-2110c vbox and i am also having a problem.When i on it, it only show LD:20 and if i press on the channel key and it goes off for sometime and a green sign appears and nothing shows anymore and after sometime the box shows a virgin media logo  on the TV screen.....How do i solve the problem???Karimu

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard I
Cheryl_L

Hi 2cedi,

Can you switch the box of at the wall for 5 mins then back on please and let me know how this goes.

Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl_L

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.