TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
MG46

Replacement remote control

Hi 

I need a new remote control. I've change the batteries many times but it makes no difference.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Re: Replacement remote control

Hi MG46,

Can you please confirm if all the buttons have stopped working or just certain buttons. Also can you please confirm if the receiver light flashes on the box when you press any buttons?

Regards

Regards

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
MG46

Hi Laura

Some of the buttons work but you have to press extremely hard to get the light to flash on the remote control and then the reciever light flashes. It's been like that for quite some time but it's now almost impossible to use. 

Regards

Mark

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Ray_P

Hi Mark,

Please send me a private message with your address and postcode and I'll send a replacement. 

Kind Regards

Ray_P

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
MG46

Thank you for sending me a new remote so quickly – much appreciated!

Regards

Mark

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Snuffyarroder

Hi

My remote control stopped working tonight. Have replaced batteries and checked there are no obstacles or sticky buttons but still dead. Please could you send a replacement?

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Boffin
James_B

Hi Snuffyarroder

I'm sorry that your having problems with the remote control. Can you confirm is the led on the remote control or set top box coming on when you press a button on the remote? Also, does the set top box respond to the buttons (ch+ ch-) buttons on the front?

Thanks

James

James Budden

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Snuffyarroder

Hi James

No LED on either remote or box comimg on when remote pressed. Channel +/- working on box.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Boffin
James_B

Hi Snuffyarroder

I have ordered you a replacement remote control, please allow between 7 and 10 days for it to arrive.

Thanks

James Budden

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Snuffyarroder

Thank you James. Kind regards

Please use plain text.