TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Brainbox
paul_taylor

Remote Code, for VM Type 11 remote. Logik TV.

Hi all,

I have one of these new Logik TV in the bedroom.

LOGIK L24FE12 Full HD 24" LED TV

Today i had VM install Tivo, and they put my old Samsung HD V+ into the bedroom. It has the VM type 11 remote. (Black slim, with black virginmedia engraved).

Does anyone know what the remote code would be ?. I have already tried the recomended 1570, but that does nothing for this new TV.

Many thanks in advance.

IT/IS Engineer for 18 years.
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
HandofFear

Re: Remote Code, for VM Type 11 remote. Logik TV.

paul_taylor wrote:

Hi all,

I have one of these new Logik TV in the bedroom.

LOGIK L24FE12 Full HD 24" LED TV

Today i had VM install Tivo, and they put my old Samsung HD V+ into the bedroom. It has the VM type 11 remote. (Black slim, with black virginmedia engraved).

Does anyone know what the remote code would be ?. I have already tried the recomended 1570, but that does nothing for this new TV.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I've had a quick look at this for you, and if you repeat steps 5-8 from the instructions and use this code 0010.

This performs a search through all the codes in the remote, hope this helps a little.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
paul_taylor

Re: Remote Code, for VM Type 11 remote. Logik TV.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I did try this generic search code yesterday, and sat there for what felt like 10mins holding the button. My finger went pale !.

Did not manage to find a code that worked, but maybe i did not hold the button long enough.

Think i might go and get a small G Clamp out of the shed. lol.

IT/IS Engineer for 18 years.
Please use plain text.