TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
Shellygb02

No homeland episode 2 on 4OD catch up channel?

We don't have Homeland episode 2 showing on our 4OD channel - why?
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Amanda_J

Re: No homeland episode 2 on 4OD catch up channel?

Hi Shellygb02,

I have taken a look at this for you and can confirm we are aware of this affecting our customers.

F002198055

You might not be able to watch Homeland Series 2 - Episode 2 with error 9001 being shown on 4OD service at the moment.

This is currently being rectified and re-requested from the content provider.

Amanda_J
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
ace7631

the answer given to shelly from the forum team about the homeland episode, i'm curious; if this programme can be resent by the service provider why does this not happen with other progs, like episode 11 season 2 of Winners and Losers etc, etc, etc.Or is that to hard for virgin media.
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
KeyserSoze

vm have agreements with the content providers to show the programmes for a specific time frame, once thats passed, they can't ask to have it back again.  but if there's a fault with the programme and it's down to the provider i.e. sky or channel 4, then vm can ask for a different copy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
Please use plain text.