TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
leel9860

Nick jr not working

Morning

We have the XL TV package and last week we lost Nick jr, but we can receive all other channels including Nick jr 2. I have tried rebooting the box without any joy. Have just discovered the "fix it assistant" so will run that.

Any ideas

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Re: Nick jr not working

Hi there

I have tried sending the box a signal to refresh the channels.  Can you please give it 15 mins and then reboot the box if it hasnt come back.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
leel9860

Hi

Thanks for the reply

I have rebooted the box and its still not working, just comes up with a blank screen, it still shows the tv guide, just no picture

Thanks again

Lee

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Hi there

We will need to send an engineer as the channel is working in the office.  I have booked the next available which is Monday 8-12. We also have 12-4 and 4-7 on that day.

Please let me know if you need the appointment changing.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
leel9860

Hi

Unfortunatly we arent available then but there should be somebody in between 4 and 7. I am also looking at ungrading to the V+ HD box at some point. Do I need to speak to another dept about costs, monthly charges, installations etc. or could you help ?

When the engineer is here he could change to the new box and installation

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Hi there

I have changed that to 4-7 for you. 

Im sorry you will need to contact customer services with regards to upgrades.  The engineer will not be able to change boxes and do any upgrades as it might be chargeable.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D

Please use plain text.