TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
JimBeam76

New Sky Sports F1 channel, will it be availible on Virginmedia

I'm a big fan of Formula 1 racing and I was wondering does anybody know whether Virginmedia will have this new Sky Sports F1 channel in March next year, as I don't really want to switch to Sky.

Will it be included in a Sports Package or will it be a Standalone Channel. Also any idea's on the price per month of it

Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
egansmind

Re: New Sky Sports F1 channel, will it be availible on Virginmedia

Nobody seems to know anything yet but I will consider moving to Sky if it isnt included 

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
gerald63

JimBeam76 wrote:

I'm a big fan of Formula 1 racing and I was wondering does anybody know whether Virginmedia will have this new Sky Sports F1 channel in March next year, as I don't really want to switch to Sky.

Will it be included in a Sports Package or will it be a Standalone Channel. Also any idea's on the price per month of it

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/Sky-Sports-F1-Coverage/m-p/876371/highlight/true#M66988

________________________________________________________________________________

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
JimBeam76

Thanks for the link.

I guess I'll have to wait till March then :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
hopev

Why should we pay extra for sports channel when all i will watch is F1 not everyone wants to watch football!!

please virgin just add extra F1 hd channel and be available on the XL package !!!

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
ShavedApe

I really dont want to have to pay for sky sports just so I can watch F1 I already pay for channels I dont watch just so I can watch one that I do please dont force this **bleep** on me too.

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
imcdnzl

This has now been announced that it will be available on Virgin http://mediacentre.virginmedia.com/Stories/Formula-1-fans-on-pole-with-Virgin-Media-and-Sky-Sports-F...

It is not clear whether it is HD or not. You do need to have the Sky Sports tier. This differs from Sky themselves where to get it you must be a sports subscriber and/or an HD subscriber.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
MattGarner

So you will need the "Sky Sports Collection" which is: Sky Sports 1 , Sky Sports 2 , Sky Sports 3 and Sky Sports 4 to be able to get the New Formula 1 channel? 

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

MattGarner wrote:

So you will need the "Sky Sports Collection" which is: Sky Sports 1 , Sky Sports 2 , Sky Sports 3 and Sky Sports 4 to be able to get the New Formula 1 channel? 

Yes

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
ShavedApe

Thats just stupid so I should pay for load of channels I dont want just to watch the one I do? I think ill pass, anyone that pays for that just for F1 has more money than than brain cells thats for sure.

Please use plain text.