TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
carolthomas

LD20

I have an LD20 error code on my settop box.   I have tried another settop box and still gat the same error, my broadband is running fine    can you please help

Please use plain text.
Oracle
jb66

Re: LD20

If you plug your box into the broadband wire and it starts working it seems its a loose connector, if it doesnt then it'll be the box
*I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
carolthomas

many thanks tried that but still LD20     must be the box so will give virgin a call.   thankyou anyway

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Cheryl_L

Hi carolthomas,

I have booked you our next available Technician to come and have a look at this for you Monday 12-4.

If this is not convenient please let us know and we will reschedule for you.

Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl_L
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
carolthomas

many thanks for your quick response.  technician been and replaced the box,    Excellent service

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
ackers

I have an LD20 error.does this mean the box will need replacing or do you have a signal error in my area??

engineer is booked for Tuesday PM. Is this the earliest?

KT17 3AA

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Thomas_J

Hi Ackers,

If you have called up and someones gave you an appointment then yes it will be the next available.

Cheers

Thomas_J
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.