TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
scoobydooby
Helpful Answer

Incorrect Pin

Hi, I am trying to watch some catch up on demand and my new Samsung V+ box is asking for a pin code. I have typed in what I changed it to previously with my old V+ box but it fails. I have typed in my old pin supplied with my virgin media pack (amazed I still had this lol) and it still fails. :manmad:

Do I need a new pin?

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Re: Incorrect Pin

Sorry scoobydooby, but due to Data Protection constraints we can't deal with htis on the forum.

You need to call in to Customer Services, you will be asked some Data Protection questions, the pin can then be reset for you.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
scoobydooby

Re: Incorrect Pin

ok, cheers Rob

Please use plain text.