TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Padawan
Pliers

ITV Catch Up

Just got up and sat down to watch last nights Emmerdale, Coronation Street and DCI Banks.

Where are they?

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
DebScott

Re: ITV Catch Up

Same here. Only one of Friday's Corrie, and where's Dancing on Ice???
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
cheetah

Re: TV Catch Up

:smileymad:I am annoyed as well, getting really passed off with slow broadband , loss of connection..Paying £71+ a month for a **bleep**ty service  ..... 

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
cheetah

Just paid monthly subscription £71+ march 03 2014 and today got subscription for 31st march 2014 for £70+....and the service is still **bleep**...............
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
KeyserSoze

A fault will affect a customers service from time to time, regardless of how much their monthly charges are.

Nowhere in the T's&C's does it state VM can offer a fault free service.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
cheetah

Did I at one time speak to you on the phone,when at a time when you could actually speak to someone in the uk....I think you literated the same statement
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
KeyserSoze

Nope! Day off today  :smileyhappy:

You've got the same message twice because it's correct.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
marymck

We all accept mistakes can happen.  But what do Virgin consider their acceptable margin of error?  Because I think it must be pretty lax and probably different to what your customers might consider acceptable.

Please use plain text.