Making Waves
Ash6699

How do i cancel my package?

Good morning,

Can someone let me know how to cancel my current virgin media bundle ? I had a sky salesman offer me a better deal, and when i contacted Virgin to speak to them about it , i was met with a sarcastic and rude member of staff.

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Re: How do i cancel my package?

Hi there
The only way to cancel is over the phone.
You will need to call 150 and choose the leaving us option.
Thanks
Claire

Claire D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Padawan
g1-chris

[ Edited ]

You most likely got thorugh to customer services which can be pretty poor, but from my experience Sky's is shocking.

Anyway to cancel you have to go through retentions who are usually more helpful and will probably be able to match or better the deal Sky are offering.

Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

If you call tomorrow after 0800 on 150 from a Virginmedia phone line or 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line and press option 5 option 2 and if you forget your password press zero then you will be able to speak to Customer Relations and advise them of your issue.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.