TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
tinx_4_u

Error Code LD20 and No broadband!!

HI

Can anyone help, i have the error code ld20 on my box and no internet its been like this since friday night. I called Virgin and they sent something to my box and it made no difference. The guy on the ohone offered me some appointments to have an engineer out. I wasnt able to be there for the whole appointment time so sked if they could put a note asking the engineer to call me in advanced so i can get home in time. I was told no, but not offered any other appointments, even though i am free pms on tues to fridays. So can any help me with what i need to do in order to fix it. Many Thanks x

Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Andrew_H

Re: Error Code LD20 and No broadband!!

Hi tinkx_4_u,
The issue would be down to a lack of signal coming into the property for the box & broadband to run at the same time.

I'm having issues with trying to find your account details. If you're still experiencing the same issue, could you please send me a Private Message with your House Address, Postcode & Landline Telephone Number so I can look this into further detail for you?

Thanks

Andrew_H
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Lauren-ashley

Hi, i have had the same issue since last saturday and again i can not be here for an engineer due to work. There is an issue in an area of LU4 but we are in LU6 but virgin can not be sure it is the same issue. Can anyone help? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
Emily_L

Hi Lauren-ashley,

I do apologise about the fault your currently getting with your stb.

I have checked your area and there is definitely no fault which is affecting your service. So in order for us to fix this for you it would require a technician visit.

If you would like me to check the appointment times for you, just send me a private message with your house number and postcode and I can see what we have available.

Thanks

Emily Lewis
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.