TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Boffin
japitts

Eastenders Friday on iPlayer

This is only a very small gremlin in the grand scheme, and I'm not sure whether it's best reported to the BBC directly or via Virgin, so here goes...

Last night Eastenders was channel changed from BBC1 to 2 at the last minute. Virgin CatchUp has two episodes listed from last night - BBC2 with 28minutes duration (it's actually 30, but still), and BBC1 with 1 minute duration listed. Both start off the same, I've not fast flicked through the 1minute one to see how long it actually is.

Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Re: Eastenders Friday on iPlayer

Hi japitts,

I've checked and the 1 minute episode does play out the full programmes. It looks like we've been provided with both episodes which are the same in case there were any problems.

Regards

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.