TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Boffin
japitts

Channel 4 Catch-up programs

I've noticed in the past couple of days, there seems to be a problem with Channel 4 shows in Catch-up On-Demand. I've uploaded a couple of photos to illustrate what I mean, but in the "all by days" listings, the program line is blank, it appears to be missing the name, time, and length. Go to "view", and very basic information is all missing. The program seems to play fine, but the listing itself is not there.

I'm in BS37, all other content across other channels is fine. Just seems to be many (but not all) Channel 4 content.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24049552@N04/

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Ray_P

Re: Channel 4 Catch-up programs

Hi japitts,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for taking the time to upload photos. I have replicated this issue in our office so will get this fault escalated. Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Ray_P
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
gerald63

can you go to this page 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/Football-First-Match-choice-new-Premiership-season-starts/td-...

________________________________________________________________________________

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
quoia

I'd like to confirm the same fault a bit further afield than BS37 (Bristol) .....

DE21 - that's DERBY.

I first noticed a blank line entry in the Catch Up listings at least a couple of days ago, maybe late Tuesday night or the early hours of Wednesday morning (could just have been 24 hours earlier - late Mon/early Tues)

Only noticed the same problem again this afternoon .. for instance

On the ALL DAYS display - last page of Thursday 28 - 16 of 16

There are 5 programmes - 1st and 2nd are OK, 3rd is BLANK, 4th OK, 5th (and last) ALSO BLANK

I hadn't put the connection together that they are ALL just 4OD programmes 

Anyway that's the least of my "problems"

Currently there are NO CATCH UP programmes for TODAY - AT ALL - ZERO - ZILCH

The LAST programme available was Thursday night at 22:35

I've phoned to report it (expecting it to already have been logged but apparently I'm thefirst) but thought I'd do it here. So just about to make a new post and not hijack this thread.

Please use plain text.
Boffin
japitts

It looks like the programs from the last couple of days have been fixed, but I've just noticed the same problem on todays listings. I've no idea what the program actually is, but immediately above "Celebrity Eggheads" at 6.30pm on BBC2 today... the same thing. I've played the first few seconds and it's Channel 4 again.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
pm71

Same issue in EH51. Two blank lines in todays listings for 'all days' & 'all channels - 4 on demand', Hollyoaks & Come Dine With Me.  Programmes play fine when selected.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
JTaylor69

Although the thread states Catch-up programs, I can also say that TV Choice content is also having similar problems as to the OP's description.

In TV Choice XL and L, the 4 on Demand program titles are missing on the first page of A-Z.

Skins is also missing episodes.

Lastly, in What We're Watching, a lot of collections are empty or display the wrong content i.e Inbetweeners.

Can produce screen captures if you require.

Cheers

Jordan

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Hello JTaylor69,

Sorry for this, I've replicated it in the office and raised it with the relevant team.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
JTaylor69

Sorry for late reply Robert and thank you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.