TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
Paw16

Celcus 3d tv not working with v hd box or tivo

Hi just bought a celcus from sainsburys which uses passive 3d having the same issues with v hd box side by side.Also tried with tivo with the same result. No problem with ps3 when i eventually changed setting. i have the option of changing 3d to side by side which makes no difference at all.Can i assume this tv is not compatable with virgin. hope someone can help:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
xxgeorgiexx2608

Re: Celcus 3d tv not working with v hd box or tivo

hiya, I have also bought the Celcus today and am having nothing but problems, The 3d isnt working through the telly(virgin box) or the PS3, how did you connect yours to PS3? I am using HD leads and everything but nothing works.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Paw16

Hi had problems with the ps3 but some games need to change options on the game, also hdmi cable needs to be high speed cable should actually say it on cable.
What game you tried and have you tried a film yet. For the life in me can't get t work with virgin. Let me know how you get on. Paul
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
djliljoey

I am having the same issue. Has anything resloved for this?

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Paw16

Ps3 working fine but for the life in me can't get virgin to work, rang virgin but got someone with a script who was no help the virgin picture is obviously a side by side picture setting the tv to side by side makes no difference at all, must be a issue with virgin as ps3 is fine games and movies. Although batman is not compatible with this tv.
Anyone who managed to get virgin to work please help.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
bald4109

We also bought a 3d celcus tv on Saturday. I can get 3d tv to work when i set it on sbs it is great! however i cannot get it to work on Auto.   I also found Virgin staff work to a script and don't know enough about 3D. Mine is through Tivo box. I also have a HD freeview box and 3D smart DVD player (panasonic attached).

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Paw16

Tried putting on side by side and watching the demo on the movies on v+ and TiVo with no joy how did you manage it?
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
bald4109

Do you have the XL package on virgin. I know it seems a daft question, but you cannot get 3D without XL package. If you do on TIVO box press home, catch up and on demand, then TV for XL and scroll to HD and 3D. Enter into that and go into a 3D programme. press ok and play and then on your TV remote press 3d button and go across to SBS view. Click on that and you should get 3d. Don't forget to wear your glasses. Hope it works

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
cvyas

If anyone has had problems initially getting the PS3 to play 3D you need to read the last page of the manual. Turn off PS3 console, then keep the power button pressed until you hear a beep, then let go and the console will start and it will ask you about the resolution and 3D will then be activated to use with your 3D TV
Please use plain text.