TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Emerging Talent
concallum

Catch up problems

Is anyone having problems using catch up at the moment with regards to pages missing on certain days? For example on yesterday if I scroll down page 1 it will not go to page 2 but it skips to page 3 eventually. Very annoying!

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Martin_B

Re: Catch up problems

Hi concallum,

I have been unable to locate your account from the details available in the forums. I have sent you a private message requesting a little more information. Please reply to the private message and once I have been able to locate your account I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Martin_B

Martin_B
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Stythinator

Have you tryed to Reboot your TV Box? Could be a Problem with Signals going to Your Box.

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
concallum

The problem we are having is the same on both VHD boxes. In Catch Up when scrolling down through a certain day it is missing the odd page out and also when skipping days across the top it doesn't let me view the first page of certain days.

Another problem occurs when viewing a programme the skip 10 minute function has been faulty for a while now in that in that you have to press it twice for it to skip and even then the time of the programme does not move on 10 mins!

Finally all Channel 4 programmes on Catch Up do not display the correct running time for the programmes, they always show that the programme runs for far longer than it actually does.

For someone like myself who probably watches 90% of tv via Catch Up it can be very frustrating

Any help would be most appreciated

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
GokWanAcolytes

You're lucky concallum, a problem in the Liverpool area means there has been no catch up since Wednesdays Hollyoaks episode at 6.30.

F002425474 - it seems will take from 05.45 Thursday until 12.50 Monday to fix. Could the big gap be because the engineers don't work over the weekend?

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
concallum

Waste of time this forum

Please use plain text.