TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
Beagleman

Can anyone get in touch with Virgin!!

Beginning to think its easier to get an appointment with the Pope than get in touch with someone at Virgin. Twice called and got cut off, they must be busy watching Coronation Street!!!

Been with them a few years now on full package but think like most of these companies get complacent with your business, think its time for a move back to Sky!!!!!!!

Anyway problem is, picture is jerky and flickering and is happening on all boxes, anyone else having these problems in Telford area?

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: Can anyone get in touch with Virgin!!

Check your postcode on here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Also phone 151 from your VM landline as this is the direct tech support number
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
BenD_H

Re: Can anyone get in touch with Virgin!!

Hi Beagle,

Thanks for dropping by and apologies about the experience when calling in. Sometimes we can be a little popular.

I've been looking into this potential issue however I've not bee able to access your account, are you still having an issue?

When you can could you PM me with a telephone number and full name so I can check for potential issues?

Many thanks

Ben

Ben Hornsey
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.