TV

Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
bozfandango

Box Office pay per view

I want to watch the Harrison V Haye boxing match on Saturday which is pay per view on sky box office, can i do this through my virgin media box and if so how? as their are no pointers anywhere on the virgin media website

Please use plain text.
Crafty
m_a_t_t_y_b_o_y

Re: Box Office pay per view

You can...

Press 'home' on remote,

then select 'more on demand'

then select 'live events'

From there you can select the events to pay for. Currently atm the fight is not listed so you may have to wait till saturday to buy it.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
bozfandango

Cheers, do you know if it costs the same price as it does if you are buying it through sky : ie £14.95

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
whizzy

I have 2 boxes in my house, if i order on 1 of them can i watch it on the other without paying again?

Thx

Steve

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
aliandchris

Hi there, yesI have the same question as Steve, I have paid for the event but do not actually want to watch it on the box in my living room because I want to watch X factor, I have sent OH and his brother in the other living room but the channel is just showing the advert.

I certainly don't want to pay for it again, is there anything I can do to get it on the other box?

Many thanks in advance.

xx

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
stewyd

[ Edited ]

Well, I've bought it on a box that is upstairs in my house and it's working fine.  I've tried to view it on two other boxes in my house but when I go to home > more on demand > live events > today's events on either of the other two boxes, it does say that the event is purchased. However, when I go to channel 0, the box telling me to press ok to view does not pop up.

So in answer to your questions, no you cannot watch it on two boxes for the price of one, but you can't even pay for it twice to watch on two boxes.  How ridiculous.

Please use plain text.