Menu
hawkeyefxr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

which browser to use

I have been told that Google Chrome  is not supported, either Internet Explorers or Firefox is. Well I installed Firefox and used IE and get the same message ooops...an error has occured.

What is going on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: which browser to use

Hi hawkeyefxr1

Thanks for posting back on the community.

To be able to use TV Anywhere you will need the following

Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1

IE9 or higher

Firefox 3 or higher

Safari 5 or higher

Adobe Flash Player 11.4 or higher.

I can see from your other post that you wanted to unregister your current devices to use your new phone and tablet. Did you manage to get these devices registered?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
hawkeyefxr1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes i did manage to delete my two devices, it was my mistake in signing in using the wrong email address.

However....... i am now trying to connect my new devices. I have signed in (with the correct email address), i can access the guide and use the remote through the app, but i tells me now it can't see my Tivo box even though it is in the app. I have reset the app but it will not connect to any tv programs. It is also very slow.

I know i can only connect one device per month, yesterday it said i could connect on the following day that being today 31/7/15.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hawkeyefxr1

Thanks for getting back in touch.

If you are able to use the remote function through the app, then that would suggest that the TiVo® box is connected otherwise the remote function would not work. I have just re-sync'd your account to see if that will work for you. If you can try a stream-able channel to see if that plays for you.

Also you do have one device change available, so if you want to add your other device you can. Just download the app, start streaming a channel and this will prompt you for registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos