Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

what to do with channels that freeze and get stuck and stutter

some channels that i go on through the home page on tv guide i sometimes come across a channel and it wont move off the channel that im watching and it sometimes freezes the voice on the programme stutters then it looses signal and i go back again and it still freezes then after i try reconnecting it finally comes back to being watchabble 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: what to do with channels that freeze and get stuck and stutter

Hi Jonathanlouis,

Many thanks for visiting us again and sharing your experience Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've had some freezing and stuttering on the TV channels. I'd like to ask if this is on all channels or some select few that you watch on a regular basis?

I've been into the network segment supplying the services and they are running well above board and it's interesting to see. All of your Power levels and signal levels are working well so this shouldn't be happening. 

Would it be possible, (if not already done), to try a different HDMI cable and let me know?

Many thanks and take care. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: what to do with channels that freeze and get stuck and stutter

this only happens occasionly on freeview channels like 103 and 104 i never noticed it much on other channels watch 124 it might do it on that and there is so many channels on virgin its difficult to keep a tag on which channels it does it on its a new tele cheers ben
0 Kudos