Menu
xcaliber
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

well

Virgin being one of the biggest companies around and you guys can't even get the galaxy s7 to work with your app. Latest phone that is possibly the best for streaming on and you guys have let us down, I pay over 100 pounds a month for my services I'm sure you can put a little team together to get this working asap as I'm wanting to fully use my service. And I'm sure a lot more people out there are upset if the delay it's taking you to get it working on these phones. Latest phones need to be priority iv had mine for a few months now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: well

Hi xcaliber, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I completely understand the frustration at not being able to use TV Anywhere on your Samsung S7 device. 

I'm in the same boat and waiting for the day I hear we can use it again. 

With regards to the service, you are still able to use TV Anywhere via a compatible device and also online via the TV Anywhere website. 

Once I have any news on when this will be available on your device, I shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
xcaliber
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: well

Thank you for getting back to me, and i would really appreciate getting back to me when it is live on my device.

will look forward to see progress.

And i did not mean to come across demeaning i just honestly thought with you guys being so big even reaching space you would be ontop on small things like this when you have a great app i would of thought it would be only a few ajustments to other streaming settings or code to other devices, but i do not get paid to do anything like that so its all down to speculation i work away a hell of a lot and i see people using the enemies app " S** " and i get very jealous and wish i could sit there on my s7 edge and watch tv like they are, but cross fingers someone at virgin might just want to make every person with a s7 happy and do a few things to kick it up Smiley Very Happy you would for one make my year, thank you again for a stupid fast internet speed and for doubling it a couple of times for free, you will always have me as a customer even with broken apps Smiley Wink

0 Kudos