Menu
Poppy10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

watching sky sports on tv anywhere

Hi

I am trying to watch sky sports on my laptop and get the following message:

You have reached the limit for registered devices. Please visit your service provider to manage your devices. [s:266 / c:1110 t:6024 / c:4110].

I have looked at the devices registered and the one I want to watch on is already registered. I have deleted it and re-registered and it still doesn't work. I still get the same message.

What is going on?

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: watching sky sports on tv anywhere

Hi Poppy10,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. It's great to see you getting involved with the Community. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I can see since posting, you have registered a new device on the Sky platform so is this resolved for you now?

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Poppy10
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F

Thanks for your response.

It appears to be working now. Originally I couldn't delete any devices as I kept getting error messages but eventually it let me.

Regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poppy10,

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know things are working for you now Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, you know where to find us. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos