virgin tv anywhere

full screen keeps freezing

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin tv anywhere

Indeed, it has been this way for years.  Virgin Media don't agree & will try to blame your device / connection / Wi-Fi channel; anything to deflect the blame from what is clearly a product unfit for purpose.

I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing a resolution to this I'm afraid.

0 Kudos
Transtec
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin tv anywhere

I also share your frustration regarding paying for tv anywhere from virgin media and not being able to access through our devices the Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab 10.1. Do not be confused by some of the replies from VM that this is a Galaxy problem, it is not. The device works perfectly well with other streaming media, e.g sky go, netflix etc. In my opinion we as customers are not being treated fairly, which is a requirment of a company which is regulated by the financial conduct authority, formerly the FSA, and here is what outcome 5 states: Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect. Therefore it is reasonable to expect that if sky and netflix can provide streaming services to our devices, then why can't Virgin. Every response I have seen thus far has stated compatibility problems. I am a compliance manager with the largest IT services in the United Kingdom, and whenever we have compatability issues we address those issues or, we are liable to our customers. Virgin Media are liable to us gadcam. As outcome 5 of TCF states, they have provided us with a product that is not performing as we, the customers would expect. Therefore if VM are not able to respond d to our formal complaints satisfactorily we should then be able to take our issues to the financial ombudsman for resolution.

Regards 

Transtec 

0 Kudos