Menu
Imbloodyfedup
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virgin anywhere

Hi, ive got a samsung tab4,it wont install virgin anywhere app. Why???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin anywhere

Hi Imbloodyfedup, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue downloading the app to your device. 

It would help if we had a little more information to go on. 

What is the full model of your Tab 4? You can find this in the settings of your device. 

Also what error message is coming up when you try to install the app on your device?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Imbloodyfedup
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Samsung tab 4 t230...

I had the tab 4 t230 7" with my phone from vigin mobile and i carnt use the tablet to watch the virgin tv antwhere. Its the onky reason why i had the dam package. ...

Can someone please add this so i can get some use out of it. PLEASE.....

0 Kudos
Imbloodyfedup
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its a samsung tab4 t230 7". It just says its unable to install on usb or sd storage.  I catnt find anywhere  how to change where it installs, Thanx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Imbloodyfedup

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to hear that your still unable to install TV Anywhere on your Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4.

Do you know if there is an SD card in the tablet? If there is check to see if its tried to install on the card as it won't work that way. Also take out the card then install the app again as this will install to the tablet as default.

It does sound like it wants to install on other storage methods rather than on the tablet itself.

Let me know how you get on. If you can reply back onto this thread rather than creating a new one, we can keep all replies together and it will be less confusing.

Thanks

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos