Menu
icg71
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

unable to stream sky sports

Unable to stream sky sports via the mobile app message comes up saying 'you have already used your device changes this month'
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to stream sky sports

Hi icg71,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky Sports app.

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. You'll need to remove one of your devices from here first. 

I have added 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming after removing one device from the above page, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to stream sky sports

Hi icg71,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky Sports app.

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. You'll need to remove one of your devices from here first. 

I have added 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming after removing one device from the above page, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out