Menu
vincenoir
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

unable to register device

Hi,

Ive registered my laptop twice now for sky sports but its still saying device not registered. After i first did it yesterday, it worked but tried it today and said not registered (same laptop) and registered it again and still saying not registered.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to register device

Hi vincenoir

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are unable to register your laptop for Sky Sports.

If you sign into your TV Anywhere account, on the right hand side under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sports. Here will show the devices that are registered to use the Sky apps.

Does it show the laptop as registered? Or if there are any devices registered at all? 

If it shows as registered, remove the device from the list, go back into the Sky Sports website and start streaming a channel to prompt for re-registration. 

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

vincenoir
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I could see it in the sky sports and movies devices, so I removed it. I tried to play back a stream and now it's "unable to register device. You have already used your devices change this month"

So no further forward!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I would like to check your account and see the device changes for you, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can look further into this for you.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi vincenoir

Thanks for confirming your details, I appreciate it.

On your devices that are registered for Sky, there is just the one device at the moment.

You have a device change available, so when you get chance go onto the laptop and stream a channel to prompt for registration.

Hope this works for you.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos
vincenoir
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can't because I've used my changes this month trying to get it working! Mine still says I have 2 devices registered though for sky sports
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I've checked your account again, there is only one device showing as registered for Sky and you have one device change available.

When you sign into your TV Anywhere account, there are 2 sections for registered devices. On the right hand side you will see My Profile under here there will be Device Settings and Sky Movies and Sky Sports.

Device Settings will show the devices registered for TV Anywhere which does show 2 devices.

Sky Movies and Sky Sports will show devices used for Sky, this shows one device.

You should now be able to log into Sky Sports website and stream a channel.

Speak soon

Sam

0 Kudos