Menu
jontou
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

Updated tv anywhere app will no longer let me stream tv. I get error e=32 v=1. I'm connected to wifi. Never had any issues before update. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

Hi Jontou,

Welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry that the TV Anywhere was interrupted, this may have been a drop in the WiFi and I'd like to ask if this is something that you're seeing on other devices or whilst trying to view this from the online version?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jontou
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

It was only after the update that I had issues. I have an android phone and a Nexus tablet. I was getting the same error on both. My home internet/WiFi was working correctly.

I later contacted a friend who also had TV anywhere on his phone - he tried using it (he had to de-register and re-register his device because of the update) and told me he was also getting the same error message.

I have tried it since you contacted me and it now works on both of my devices. I haven't changed anything my end so it would seem to suggest that the update was pushed out before VM could support it properly. Anyway at least it is working now. Thanks

0 Kudos
mike1212
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi Ben I am having the same trouble on my pc it will not let me stream any live tv or on demand . I am just getting a little black box in the corner of the screen with a x thew it , then the screen goes black the nothing happens . help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts. 

@jontou - It wasn't the update at fault here. We actually had an issue with the app causing this error message. It was just a coincidence a few people had upgraded just before it happened. All is resolved now though Smiley Happy

@mike1212 - Since posting have you had any further issues? If not, come back and let me know what browser you are using Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos