Menu
isidingo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

I have tv anywhere on my iPhone and ipad it still works on my phone but not on my ipad , it keeps telling me to register but it is registered I have tried deleting the app and rebooting can anyone help.   barry

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere

Hi Isidingo Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I'm very sorry that there's been some disruptions on the TV Anywhere app. I can with the tests already being run and it still not allowing you to view after registration. I would like to ask for you to call into our team on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non-Virgin Media phones.

If we're unable to remedy the issue there and then, we'll have a ticket created to investigate.

Many thanks.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barry,

Welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I am sorry that the app wasn't working on the iPad, I would like to ask when the issue happened, was it accompanied by an error of 'device limit reached'?

Have you recently updated the iOS on the iPad, as whenever there is a change to your OS version on any device, this can sometimes trick the TV Anywhere into thinking it's a brand new device, when in all fact it isn't. Re-registering your device would hopefully resolve this Smiley Happy

Please let me know if this helps and all the best.
Ben

0 Kudos
isidingo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben thanks for your reply I have deleted tv anywhere app after all the problems it still tells me it is registered when I try to reregister it keeps telling me to reregister this is working ok on my phone.  isidingo

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Isidingo Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I'm very sorry that there's been some disruptions on the TV Anywhere app. I can with the tests already being run and it still not allowing you to view after registration. I would like to ask for you to call into our team on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non-Virgin Media phones.

If we're unable to remedy the issue there and then, we'll have a ticket created to investigate.

Many thanks.
Ben

0 Kudos