Menu
androbi
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

Hi. Can anyone help with my TV anywhere problem. Up until a few months ago I used to use TV anywhere frequently. One night I was watching & it suddenly cut off. When I tried to re access it was asking me to log in. I tried to do so but it kept telling me my log in details were invalid. In the end I just gave up trying because it was really annoying me as I was getting nowhere. I should point out that I used to watch TV anywhere on my android tablet. Anyway, I have decided to retry again today & I still can't log in. I can log into my account with no problems at all. Absolutely nothing has changed my end. I have reset my TiVo box as I have read that this can sort the problem out but unfortunately it hasn't helped me. What I don't understand is why I can log into my account without a problem but TV anywhere will not recognise the exact same log in user name & / or password.<
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere

Welcome to the Community androbi,

Wish it could be under better circumstances. Smiley Sad

I've checked your account and I can see that there are device changes available, therefore, it may be worth deleting and re-downloading the application and try signing in from scratch with your My Virgin Media log in.

Let me know how you get on with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere

Welcome to the Community androbi,

Wish it could be under better circumstances. Smiley Sad

I've checked your account and I can see that there are device changes available, therefore, it may be worth deleting and re-downloading the application and try signing in from scratch with your My Virgin Media log in.

Let me know how you get on with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos