Menu
ejevans
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

I can't watch tv anywhere on my mac, says device not registered but it is, even deleted device and re registered it but still no joy and now have no more devices to register!!!!!

0 Kudos
phrmbj
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

I'm having the same problem (also on mac. Like you, I tried deleting my device and re-registering, worked for the day, but then the next day I had the same issue as before). I spoke to the customer service online yesterday, and I was told it was a known problem that would be hopefully fixed by 5pm today, although I was told that could change. It's quite annoying. If it's not fixed by tomorrow I'll speak to the customer service again.

0 Kudos
wingcom
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to jump on the bandwagon but its not working on my mac either, even though it is registered! However, it is still working at the moment on my IPad. This is on top of TV and broadband dropping out in my area more than 8 times today and counting. really poor virginmedia

0 Kudos
itsmonkeyboy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue, there is a forum post from VM stating there is an issue, but it's only with Windows devices.  I'm using Safari on a MacBook and am having this issue along with you all, so it doesn't sound like just a Windows device issue...

0 Kudos