Menu
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

its let me down again what a waste of time150 mb broadband and oh crikey error 404

every time I try now its like this hit and miss mostly miss its a waste off time im on the verge of leaving this is the final straw I,m wasting my money, it used to work!!!

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

Oh, crikey. We can't find that page

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.

now ive progressed to a white screen with just headings down the left.

I think its time I left ten years is enough

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

just a quick reply virgin, my sons just turned up and we've logged into his sky app and it worked in seconds what a difference all he does is laugh at me for having a laggy TiVo box he calls it and tv anywhere that doesn't work?
why can sky get it right I was with them ten years ago but left for virgin broadband, time to try them again?

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thanks virgin one of the best Europa league games of all time and guess what I couldn't watch it on tv anywhere!
0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

typical no reply from virgin tech

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi majudaem,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here and I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things. 

It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so we are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

its nothing to do with that when sky worked first time?

acer inspire x3400

2.8 ghz amd Athlon.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi majudaem, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this.

I have added this information to the spreadsheet we are collating the information on. 

For now, there isn't much else I can do apart from apologise but rest assured we are doing what we can to get this resolved. 

You've mentioned Sky in your latest post. What issues are you having with the Sky apps? 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos