Menu
leeoakley1970
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

Hello why o why does tv anywhere not work on macbook and keep coming up with this error especially on champions league nights , been weeks now been without this service 

(Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.)

What does this mean , I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT SO FRUSTRATED 

leeoakley1970
Tuning in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

CANT EVEN CONNECT TO CHANGE DEVICE SETTINGS AND REMOVE MY MACBOOK ARRGGGGHHHHHHH

0 Kudos
ballarp
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Not working for me again either! Would leave Virgin if it wasn't for BT sports!

What is the problem & why hasn't it been fixed???

Would suggest speaking to Sky as Skygo works a treat!

Sort it out V

0 Kudos
thelongs01
Joining in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have just checked both of my MacBooks and neither are working. My son has told me he has not been able to use his for weeks....

How long has this been like this. I don't use it very often on my Macbook. My iPhone works fine.....

0 Kudos
leeoakley1970
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

weeks and weeks , so annoying , like you say sky working fine 

0 Kudos
Bobbym77
Tuning in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I called to cancel my account last week (genuinely wanted to leave), to keep me in they chopped $30 (US keyboard) a month from my account, they now have until start of next season to resolve this issue. On the plus side, it works fine for SPL games........ Hamilton v Motherwell or Man City v PSG mmmm?!

0 Kudos
leeoakley1970
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

not acceptable , will be calling soon to cancel unless they contact me first to resolve
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you guys are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
thelongs01
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Mine is a Macbook Pro, OS X Yosemite. No error message just would not load TV Anywhere.

My Son's Macbook Air OS X El Capitian, Wouldn't load last night now says - Device not detected.

Although I can now get on to TV anywhere and watch any program. Also in Device settings my son's Mac is registered. (It also states that there was a device change last night at 20.16) We couldn't get on to manage a device????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi thelongs01,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have added this information to the spreadsheet we are collating the information on. 

For now, there isn't much else I can do apart from apologise but rest assured we are doing what we can to get this resolved. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos