Menu
lizcam69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

After just getting my laptop registered again after it couldn't be detected by tv anywhere, I find I have uses up all my registrations n changes until June. Is there any way of being able to register another device without having to wait til June? Yours wishfully, lizcam.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere

A member of staff give you one additional change slot for this month. If you choose to wait, a member of the Forum Team will pick up on your topic up to 48 hours and arrange that. Of course you can request the same via a quick live chat in the morning (9AM to 5PM): http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere. Lastly click the 'Chat Online' button. Best do this from a desktop/laptop device.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A member of staff give you one additional change slot for this month. If you choose to wait, a member of the Forum Team will pick up on your topic up to 48 hours and arrange that. Of course you can request the same via a quick live chat in the morning (9AM to 5PM): http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere. Lastly click the 'Chat Online' button. Best do this from a desktop/laptop device.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
lizcam69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot for your help :-)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lizcam69 wrote:
Thanks a lot for your help :-)

No problem Cat Happy One thing to keep in mind is - don't use Google Chrome - as it is an unsupported web browser.

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lizcam69,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

The cavalry has arrived Smiley Wink

Check things at your end now and you should be able to re register your laptop. 

As mentioned by Shelke, stay away from Google Chrome as it's unsupported. Stick with Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Let me know how things go.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

lizcam69
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks pals, my laptop and pc are both up and running tv anywhere great, thanks for the extra 'change' :-)
0 Kudos