Menu
rothes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere on laptop

have seen many other posts n this topic

I also cant log on to TV anywhere! I can log into sky though!!

All I get is page error or this page cant be loaded

Anyone got a solution yet?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere on laptop

Hi rothes,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems using the TV Anywhere app.

Your issue with TV Anywhere could be related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv anywhere on laptop

Hi rothes,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems using the TV Anywhere app.

Your issue with TV Anywhere could be related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos