Tuning in
Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)

tv anywhere advice please

[ Edited ]

hiya

looking to see if you can help me please

i have virginmedia tivo in my 3 rooms and i have the full package

my question is can i install the tv anywhere app on samsung smart tv 

and also onto a fire stick aswell the reason im asking is we are going away and i want to watch some of my progs when im away and my husband wants to watch sports and movies 

do i just download the tv anywhere app onto both devices and will i get the movies and sports through just that app aswell ???

also my sons will be at home and be watching our tv boxs so would all this work and can we watch all diff channel and it wont effect my tivo boxs at home 

also can you tell me where i would find any devices i have reg before please 

it says 2 devices can be reg so it is looking like i havent got any reg as yet..

i did put it onto my mobile but havent reg it on phone i can see little like volume signs next to some channel so i am thinking anything with that next to channel i can watch..

bit on the sports and movie channels i dont see any little trumpet things on them so have i to download other apps for to get them please thankyou again for any advice and help 

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)

Re: tv anywhere advice please

[ Edited ]

Yep, the channels you can watch are indicated by the icon you've mentioned.

For Sky Sports and Movies you need to download Sky's own apps.

You can't install TV Anywhere on a Fire TV stick or smart TV, it's only available for phones and tablets.

And yes, you can watch on the app without it affecting the TiVo at home and both can be used at the same time.

Tuning in
Message 3 of 4 (88 Views)

ty for your reply 

so i download the sky sports app and sky movies app onto our 2 tablets 

and husband can watch a film or sports 

and i can watch other channels 

plus the 2 sons can watch the tivos in the other 2 rooms at home and all 4 can be watching a diff channel at same time 

can i also watch things i have recorded on my bedroom tivo box when im away 

thankyou again 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)

Thankyou so much for your reply ..ive dl the sky apps aswell as tv anywhere and all seems to be working ok ..ty again xx
0 Kudos