Menu
gscdking
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv anwhere

can not login will not accept password. in my virgin media  - devices not shown. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anwhere

Hi gscdking,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to sign in to TV Anywhere. 

Do you have an active TiVo® subscription?  If not, you will need one in order to use the app. 

If you have got one, have you made any changes to it in the last 24 hours? If so then it can take 24 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

Are you able to login to the website version of TV Anywhere on a PC / Laptop? anywhere.virginmedia.com

If not then try resetting the password within My Virgin Media and trying again. Make sure you are typing the username and password into the app and not relying on Autofill as sometimes they can add an extra space or auto capitalise the first letter. Both of these would produce this error. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gscdking
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Firstly my TiVo box was replaced 7 days ago since then I have been unable to connect to tvanywhere on iPad or iPhone. 

When trying to sign in username/password keeps coming up invalid.

been to manage my TiVo on my virgin medium box name is grey red default box doesn't let me do anything. The connection status is cross it appears my TiVo is not connected to Internet. 

other problem which has happened twice now is all channels disappear. You only find out when changing channel. 

Am getting seriously hacked off.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gscdking, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

It seems another user was able to resolve this without the need to reset they're password. 

Follow the steps laid out by Nialli here: TV Anywhere not recognising password

Let me know if that works Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gscdking
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for advise.

had another problem with TiVo but got password sorted.

now if the box can carry on problem free will have a result. 👍

0 Kudos