Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tivo recording issues it stopped recording

i set up only way is essex to record i did it buy going to the tv guide and instead of pressing record on remote i did it buy ok via remote and it said record this episode and i entered yes  and it recorded but it stopped at 2230 i checked the my shows list and its not down anywhere on list so i missed another full part of the eps and it finished at 2255 any answers please jonni

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re having technical issues resetting the superhub

broadband super hub wouldnt comeback online after i restarted it it tuck a few hours to comeback after it failed the first time it couldnt conect to vm5577122g but it cameback so i tried resetting it again and after trying to connect there was no signal going to the internet the super hub couldnt find vmedia code its working fine now 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo recording issues it stopped recording

hi terri p i received your private message and i replied back to you check messages inbox cheers terri
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo recording issues it stopped recording

Hi Jonni,

Sorry to hear that the broadband dropped the internet connection on Monday. 

The tests I've just run to the SuperHub shows it's reconnected and back online, as you reported on your post on Monday as well. 

I've also responded to your other post Re: tivo missing recordings update issues - ( ‎23-07-2015 11:14 )

Please let us know if you have any further problems with your connection.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)