Menu
taff50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tivo not connecting

hi i cant use my android phone to connect to mt tivo box  keeps saying cant connect currently experiencing highlevel of demand can anyone help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo not connecting

Hi Taff50,

Thank you for your message, I hope you're enjoying your week so far.

Whenever there are issue it's best to carry out some of the following practices:-

• Sign out and sign back in, after clearing your cache/temp files. Make sure when signing in anywhere, that the caps lock is monitored and the username and password are spelt correctly.
  • Reinstall the app itself, after clearing cache and cookies.
  • Try to log in online from a PC to see if it streams.
  • Check that your device OS hasn't been changed recently, for example, Android 6.0.1 is unsupported.

I have done some tests on the TiVo and it's looking OK right now. Can you tell me if you have been able to get on or try these?

Please get back to me when you can.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
taff50
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thamks for your assistance uninstalled then re-installed working ok now thanks very much 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi taff50,

Thanks so much for popping back and letting us know things are working for you now. If you have any further issues then you know where we are. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos