Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

tivo didnt record the bill

im very sure i set to record this mornings bill on 190 drama at lunchtime and i checked it didnt turn red to record so i set it to record myself we had previous issues with this many thanks jonni

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: i cant figure out why tivo recordings are failing

i try to set recordings up on tivo to record programmes sometimes doesnt matter what day it is it does record some programmes that are set to record then other days i set the recorder and its set to record then it doesnt show red so i know its not set to record like today i set the recorder to programme the bill today at 12 and at 1203 it didnt record it can go through days with no fail and other days it might fail cheers jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for your posts on the Forum. For future reference, please do not keep re-posting (duplicate posting) on new threads. We appreciate your posts on the Forums, but if you have updates or further queries on the issue with your TiVo®, please post back onto the original thread you opened. Multiple posting causes confusion and also means that your issue goes to the bottom of the list, which may take us longer to resolve or answer.

Duplicate post closed

Please refer to response on : Re: tivo recording issues failed

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

sorry terri i will remember to keep it all in 1 post instead of them being spread everywhere thanks jonni
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv poor picture quality very yellowey colour at times

i  switched on tivo and the picture quality and the picture is very yellowey it seems to be given out a poor reception on most channels it did try to sort the fault out trying to get back to normal i gave it a reboot and tried reconnecting going through to conect to virgin media service now

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: is anyone getting a very poor tv reception on channels

the picture quality on my tivo is very poor its very yellowey is anyone else getting this fault it does come back eventually 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

why am i receiving old forum posts in my email they told me how to change ive forgot please let me no thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonathanlouis, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

The mods have merged your posts into one thread to make things a little easier so lets just stick with this one going forward. 

So currently as you've not mentioned it, has the recording issue been resolved now? 

With regards to the picture can you try changing the HDMI cable to see if this makes any difference. 

Let us know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

cheers for that kath recording issues via tivo requires a technician its a hard drive failed so it needs replacing i sent you a pm cheers jonni
0 Kudos