Menu
teddy_7
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

the app on my phone and now on my kindle will not work and say my password is wrong

I set up the tv anywhere app on my sony mobile phone and on my kindle. the app worked once on my phone, then never again, stating it was no longer connected to the TiVo, or there was some lack of network connection (this was not the case). Now the app on the kindle won't work; I re set the password to see if I could get into it, however now the apps on my phone and kindle will not accept my user name or new password, saying I have entered one of them incorrectly - but I definitely haven't! What is going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: the app on my phone and now on my kindle will not work and say my password is wrong

Hi teddy_7

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to sign into TV Anywhere on your phone nor the kindle.

There was a fault that was causing an issue, but has since been resolved.

If this is still not working for you, have you tried to sign into your account online to see if it gives the same error message? Or even your My Virgin Media/Emails to see if that will sign in? If these doesn't work then the password may need to be updated.

If you can sign into your account, My Virgin Media or emails, then on the app itself, try typing in your username and password manually. As there may be a space in the beginning of the email address or password if it has remembered the details.

Try this and let me know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos