Menu
ronnie1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

t.v anywhere

hi I couldn't access bt sport tonight and thought it was maybe my browser ive now put explorer on my laptop but ive deleted my device and it wont let me put the same laptop back on, saying I cant register a new device till October 1st even though its the same laptop anyone know if I can get this changed to let me register straight away and what browser I should use sky cinema and sports has been fine thanksfolks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: t.v anywhere

Hi ronnie1976

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your TV Anywhere service. 

I've not been able to locate your account to add a device change for you, if you'd like me to do that just respond to the private I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it.

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: t.v anywhere

Hi Ronnie1976

Thanks for getting back to me with your information, I can confirm that I've added a device change which should allow you to add the laptop again.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos